Click like ~

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

PMR coming T^T


PMR still got 5 days lik tat
i wat also did'nt ready
i scare i will get FAIL in my exam
if 1 subject fail
all will be fail
got A's also useless d..
i try do to revision for my exam
i study n study
but i'm lazy
zzz"~

I remember wat teacher say to mii
she say
" u r not stupid just u r lazy "
she i my english teacher last year
i love she so much as my teacher
i learn many things frm her
i will try to score A in my English
but if SEJARAH n GEOGRAPHYs
reli hard to mii
i don even remember all the maps
and also the "tokoh-tokoh"
n so many things about many years ago
listen when teacher teaching also wanna sleep
somemore wan to see books ==
i can't do that !!
i got try to open SEJARAH books n read
but don have 10 minutes
i close n kip it = =
zzz~

now i jux worried for my MATH
so many formula must remember
n also hard to remember the question
T^T
my godness !!
got many numbers with big n small size
maybe sometimes use calculator also can't find out
the correct answer
LOL !!
wat a stupid mii ..

I will try my best for my exam
jux hope the result not so bad
jux wonder if got all C+
don have fails
n i wish to have 1 A's ^^
ALL DA BEST !!

No comments: