Click like ~

Thursday, October 21, 2010

no GAIN no PAIN !!

MISS YOU NO GAIN NO PAIN !!
in here
my feeling only got

LONELY , BORED , MOODY

duno wat reason make me lik tis
do u knw??
u already ignore me hw many days??
bcoz of u mux take exam
so i jux nvm
yesterday only i knw sumting
tat i n u relation
jux only frens
say good a bit is ur pet sister
but hw i gonna knw hw many sister u hv??
i think it too much
i will care will jealous
not bcoz of anyting
jux bcoz of u
but u won't knw it
coz i m not reli flower heart tat can 4get
4get wat things tat happen between u n me
i don wan to tell u about anytings
coz u facing ur exam
as ur frens
i cant make u stress about my things
i jux wan u to b happy
gud luck to u in exam
n all da best~

Although i really duno wat u thinking about
but i already try my bez to knw u
nowadays we less chat
hope u really can study n concentret to ur exam
Anyway i have my own life !!
tat is

ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE
waiting u infront of da computer
n also in da phone
saw ur msg
n i will be the 1 who wont so worried
hope to see u everyday !!

No comments: